This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) regulates the relationship between the "ilnk.su website" (hereinafter referred to as the Administration), on the one hand, and the user of the Site, on the other hand.
The Site is understood to mean a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at the network address https://ilnk.su, including all subdomains and internal pages. The site is not a mass media.
By using the Site, you agree to the terms of this agreement as a User.
If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, do not use the Site.
1. Rights and obligations of the parties
User has the right:
- search for information on the site;
- receive information on the site;
- copy information to other sites with indication of the source;
- copy information to other sites with the permission of the Administration;
- use the site information for personal non-commercial purposes;
- use the site information for commercial purposes with the permission of the Administration.
The Administration has the right:
- at your discretion and need to create, modify, cancel rules;
- restrict access to any information on the Site;
- create, modify, delete information;
- delete accounts;
- refuse to register without giving any reason.
- ensure the safety of personal data from access by third parties; not to disrupt the Site's functionality;
- do not create several accounts on the Site, if in fact they belong to the same person;
- not to take actions aimed at misleading other Users;
- not to transfer your account and / or your account login and password to third parties;
- do not register an account on behalf of or instead of another person, except as provided by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- do not use scripts (programs) for the automated collection of information and / or interaction with the Site and its Services.
The Administration undertakes:
- maintain the Site's functionality, except in cases where it is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration;
- carry out comprehensive protection of the User's account;
- protect information that is restricted or prohibited by law from being distributed by issuing a warning or by deleting the violating user account.
2. Responsibilities of the parties
- Administration is not responsible for the services provided by third parties;
- in the event of a force majeure situation (military action, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource.
3. Terms of the Agreement
- This Agreement comes into force upon registration on the site.
- The Agreement will expire when a new version is available.
- The Administration reserves the right to unilaterally change
- This agreement is discretionary.
- Administration does not notify users about changes in the Agreement.